What Are The Best Blender And Food Processor For 2016? You Should Know Right Now!
You may have heard about how the best blender and food processor give convenience in the kitchen so you are planning to buy one. But before committing to any purchase, you may still be having reservations and questions about it.
Before buying any blender or food processor on the market, you have the right to know everything about it – its functions and the best products that the market can offer. Before purchasing one, you should refer to this article to know all these.
Top 5 Of The Best Blenders And Food Processors For 2016
Blender And Food Processor: Differentiated
- Blender’s razor are not sharp and they can only crush certain fruits and food. They are mostly compatible with liquids and other wet food, unlike the food processor. Smoothies and frozen cocktails are the food that is fit for blenders and their motor are sharp enough to crush ice! Aside from these beverages, you can also use the blender for soup.
- On the other side, Food Processor has blades that ridged and sharper razors compared to blenders. Food processor’s motor is for solid unlike blenders which are used for liquids. The Food processor is a multi-tasking object and it also efficient when used. They are also used for hard fruits and food like nuts and seeds. They can also substitute your kitchen knife – they can chop onions, garlic, and others. The Food processor is also practical in making pastry doughs because of its quick motor.
Proper Way Of Using A Blender
Owning a blender also means that you have to maintain its quality by knowing how to use it well. Here are some tips to help you out:
- Make sure that your blender is in a good working condition. One way of maintaining it to be of such condition is to clean it every time you use it.
- In using it, though, you have to makes sure that it is plugged in. The thing is, if you are convinced that it looks good and that it seems llike it is in a good working condition, then you can say that it is safe to use.
- You can then put your ingredients inside your blender. It is important to know that when you are blending an ice, make sure that a little bit of liquid goes with it so that the machine can do its job well, without having to strain itself.
- Put the feeder cap on and hold it tight. You can always add an ingredient by removing the feeder cap, but if it is in the process of blending and you do not have any ingredients to add, it is best to cover it and hold it
tight,unless you want to have quite a lot of mess in your countertop.
- Let the machine blend your ingredients by choosing any of the buttons that can be found in it. If you just do not know what to choose, then you can have a little bit of an experiment and check to see which is more efficient. However, the machines usually provide their instructions in it on what option to choose
dependingon what you are going to blend.
- If you're done blending, you can actually open the lid and pour it on your glasses or plates. It is then ready for serving.
- After all has been done, you have to clean your blender for future use. Cleaning it is way too simple, you just have to take the blades off and wash the two parts separately. And remember not to put your blender's base in the water.
Find The Best Blender For Your Needs
You can spend as little $20 on a new blender or more. You expect greater and better results when the product is expensive. But there are exceptions. You can’t always rely on that judgment. I can help you finding the best blender for you. Note: Their prices are updated continuously on Amazon.
Your new blender must depend on how you want to use them. There are the four main types of blender which you can choose from.
- High-Performance Blender: These blenders serve up frozen beverages drinks, silky-smooth smoothies, and anything that contains more liquid. You can also make hot soup or churn ice cream here.
- Conventional Blender: These are less expensive compared with the first model. However, they are still best for low blending tasks like as milkshakes, smoothies, and other cold or hot cocktails. Learn more here.
- Personal Blender: A relatively new blender category that enables people to shake, mix juices and fruits to have it on the go. They can’t work heavy blending. Learn more here.
- Immersion Blender: It is usually a cylindrical device that has exposed blades. This can be taken as a complement to your countertop blender than a replacement. Learn more here.
This ensure that you can keep your blender in your kitchen and that it perfectly suits with your kitchen’ space.
Immersion blenders and personal blenders can be easily put into your drawer because they are basically contacted. Different types of blender vary in their size. Pay attention to the number and the size to any attachments of the blender because they can surely occupy some space in your kitchen.
How To Find The Best Food Processor: Things To Consider
A food processor can:
- Chop solid ingredients such as nuts and bread.
- Puree vegetables. You have to take note of the bowl shape and blade design. They affect a processor’s performance. If you have a baby, you can find the best blenders to help you with your puree.
Grin dmeat. Generally, the food processor is the most convenient way to grind any meat when cooking. Meat can be hard to chop so strong motor and sharper blade is needed.
- Bowl design affect the way blades and the ingredients mix. Make sure perfect emulsion is achieved.
- Knead bread dough is the most heavy-duty task of all. In choosing food processor, make sure the motor is strong enough to quickly to this task.
This can be associated how strong and quick your food processor does its job. Nearly every unit has a pulse setting that works the same way. Food processors have many different sets of speeds, mostly 4 levels of speed. Speed enables you to choose the process of how the ingredients be mixed.
Just like blenders, food processor occupies space in your kitchen, thus you need to consider if does it fit to the size of your kitchen. For smaller kitchens, you need a unit that is easily taken out from a drawer and has a small size with small numbers of accessories. Having many accessories is not practical for a small sized kitchen.
Setting the size aside, it is also of great importance to pay attention to the accessories of your food processor. The many, the better because they enable your food processor to do lots of tasks. Accessories can range from the food processors’ manual to its add-ons like the blade, cups, etc. however, take note that no matter great and varied the accessories may be, the main unit is the most important.
It is important that you and your family feel secure when using the product, no matter how it costs. it is practical to choose a product which quality can be trusted.
What Are Some Of The Best Products You Can Have?
- It breaks down food into its finest state.
There are lots of food processors that you can find online. But, they vary on their efficiency and speed in breaking down food. A very good design can break down everything without having any ingredients stick to the side of the cup. Good blenders also are said to have the capacity to unlock proteins and minerals inside the fruit’s skin.
The NutriBullet system’s feature of patented extractor blades makes it a great choice. This feature with a strong power is sufficient to break down any hard vegetables and fruits to unlock any minerals and vitamins.
- It occupies very modest space.
It is relatively small. Its size is 13 inches tall, fit for any kitchen’s size and in any drawer. It saves space!
The cups and lids are dishwasher free. However, it is always advised to wash them by hand.
Even if it’s the best seller in the online market, its prize is comparatively inexpensive compare to any similar brands.
- Cups aren’t plastic-free.
The cups are BPA-free but not plastic-free. However it is made, they can still be chemicals in that plastic.
- The warranty can’t beat that of the Vitamix.
It only has a one-year guaranty – not much impressive and convenient compared to other expensive brands such as Vitamix.
As someone who cares about the environment, I find this product eco-friendly because it’s BPA-free. It also makes me feel relief my children’s health when using the product.
- Dishwasher safe.
Talking by experience, this product is good because the cups and other accessories can be washed safely with a dishwasher. It makes cleaning easy.
- The Ninja Recipe.
One of my favorite about this product is it provides a booklet of blender recipes. This includes the Mocha Freeze, the and Watermelon Granita. Recipes and procedures can be seen in the the recipe book. Very convenient!
My blender does not blend drinks smoothly. It leaves frozen chunks of solid and even if I added more water, I still get this inconsistency.
- It has incredible coarse and fine sides of the grating disc.
- The adjustable blade of the slicing disc is pretty incredible
- Easy and safe to use
- Not a noisy food processor
- It is super easy to clean up
- Bowl, lid, and S Blade are not reliable for a longer period of using.
- It can have a fluke for even just a short period of time.
- Difficult to find the parts that you need whenever something breaks.
- The instructions were not clear about not putting the machine into the dishwasher.
- The cord just won’t retract just as how it is supposed to.
- Assembled easy.
The bowl is specially made to healthy straight on the base without you twisting anything. It also has a lid snaps that secure everything is on its place.
- Significant feed chute means fewer prep function.
This product can mix and blend small and large ingredients. Based on experience, it was more convenient than my previous food processor because in my previous, I had to chop ingredients small because it couldn’t mix and began to overheat. This product has a stronger motor than any other products.
- Limited feature.
Some will probably find this as a con but it is a pro for me, still. Though limited, this powerful food processor comes with a 12 cup bowl, which I think is enough to provide you the job it is designed to. It is quite convenient because I don’t have to find extra space to put lots of food processor’s add ons and accessories.
- Only has two blades.
This is a con for me because it limits the amount of work the machine could provide. However, putting this into the positive perspective, the product is made simpler, making it too easy to use.
- The machine is not noisy
- It is capable of mixing and chopping everything
- There is no worries for overflows
- It is packed with any other materials that you may need to use this machine
- All of the parts are dishwasher-free, except for the base where motor is located
- It was too powerful that it threw the blade through the bowl and the motor, destroying itself
- Pre-speed function stopped after two months
- Takes too much space in the counter
- Its feed tube is small
- Replacement parts are hard to find
I have tried all these products and so far, based on my experiences of these products, the best blender to buy is the Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System. It is cheap, blends smoothly that unlocks food’s minerals and vitamins and is dishwasher safe.
On the other side, the best food processor for me is the Hamilton Beach 70730 8-Cup Food Processor, Black. Aside from it has also many advantages like its convenient buttons, suction cups-base, its light weight and strong power, it is also cheaper compared to other brand’s product.
Both products are actually the best sellers in the online market now.