How To Get Perfect Skin Easily With Sour Apple Smoothie?
Are you looking for ways to get a beautiful skin naturally? Are you looking for the best smoothie recipes to give your skin a glowing appearance? You have come to the right place. You can easily get a healthy looking skin by sipping sour apple smoothie. This greenish smoothie tastes as good as it is going to make you look.
If you want to know how to get a perfect skin easily with sour apple smoothie, just continue reading the tutorials below.
Why Apple Smoothie
If you didn’t know, food that we consume everyday cause inflammation which is, in turn, causes wrinkles, acne and other unpleasant skin conditions. Though you can’t avoid inflammation altogether, you can consume the right dishes to keep your skin healthy.
Having said this, apple smoothies are the type of smoothies you can sip your way to a healthy-looking skin. There are several types of apple smoothie recipes you can consider to help you achieve a healthy looking skin.
These include apple-pineapple tropical fusion green smoothie, apple-lemon, apple-grape, apple-pear-banana, apple-blueberry, apple-pear-banana, apple-grape, apple green, apple-cinnamon with bok choy smoothie recipe, sour apple smoothie and many others.
Sour apple smoothie is the winner here and in fact the most popular out there. Before I came across this smoothie, I struggled with acne and rough skin all my life. One of my friends suggested I use this smoothie and after five days of usage, my skin became healthy and smooth than I thought.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Per serving of sour apple smoothie contain 617 calories, 25 grams of protein, 16 grams of fat, 89 grams of carbohydrates, 11 grams of fiber, 67 grams of sugar, 7 grams of saturated fat and 167 milligrams of sodium.
- Keep in mind that these are the total amounts an adult gets per serving.
For kids aged between 5 to 7 years, the required amount per serving is 76 calories, 3 grams of protein, 2 grams of fat, 11 grams of carbohydrates, 1 grams of fiber, 8 grams of sugar, 0 grams of saturated fat and 20 milligrams of sodium.
Things You’ll Need
Ingredients That You Will Need
The following are the ingredients you need to prepare 4 servings of sour apple smoothie.
Instructions For Making Sour Apple Smoothie
- Separately chop your green apple and banana into small pieces and then set aside.
- In a blender, add banana and apple pieces you set aside. Add 1 cup of orange juice into the blender. Blend the mixture for about 2 to 3 minutes until they turn smooth.
- Add 1 cup of greek yoghurt, 1/2 of cup skim milk and 1 tablespoon flaxseeds into the blended mixture. Blend again until the yoghurt, flaxseed oil and milk mix thoroughly with the mixture above.
Video On How To Make Sour Apple Smoothie
This is a YouTube video by Lisa Leleu which shows you how to make a simple sour apple smoothie in less than 8 minutes.
How To Use Sour Apple Smoothie
Divide the smooth evenly between 4 glasses and serve. You can also place the smoothie in the refrigerator for later use. You can start the morning right with a glass of this health-packed smoothie and take another glass at night before going to bed.
Health Benefits Of Sour Apple Smoothie
- Green apples are rich in glycolic acid, a powerful acid that reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. This acid is also effective in minimizing the appearance of scarring from acne. Studies have also found glycolic acid a good remedy for stopping bacteria and excessive oils from getting trapped under the surface of the skin. Some manufacturers use synthetic forms of glycolic acid to make their skin care products.
- Bananas in sour apple smoothie are rich in Vitamin C and potassium. Antioxidant properties of vitamin C and its role in collagen synthesis make this vitamin a vital molecule for skin health. Bananas are also known to help improve the skin texture by reducing the appearance of acnes. It also helps to rid the body of stomach problems and boost the breakdown of food in the digestive system.
- Flaxseed oil in sour apple smoothie is rich in omega-3 fatty acids which are known to cleanse and detoxify the body from within. These acids also regulate the production of oil in the body helping to clear blackheads, unclog pores, and reduce skin pigmentation and acne scars.
- Orange juice is rich in Vitamin C which works in the body to improve skin texture and color, leaving your skin surface fresh and glowing. As stated earlier, vitamin C also contains powerful antioxidant properties and also helps with collagen synthesis.
- Sour apple smoothie also contain yoghurt which helps reduce helps minimize irritation or redness caused by pimples or other skin issues including dry skin, eczema and psoriasis.
You don’t need to purchase skin care products to help you achieve a perfect skin. Sour apple smoothie can really help you achieve a healthy and smooth looking skin if combined with other things such as regular exercises. What you need are ingredients and a blender. One of the best blenders I recommend for this purpose is the Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender.
If you have any additional information regarding sour apple smoothie, just feel free to share with us. Also if you have any question, feel free to post in the comments section below.