How To Grill Frozen Chicken Breasts Perfectly?
Do you want to know how to grill frozen chicken breasts? Like that of a master chef? What are the necessary ingredient and materials that you will need to do in making this recipe? Now you do not have to worry about all these.
This article is for you to be properly guided in grilling a frozen chicken breast in such a way that it would look like somebody who must be a chef has done the work when in fact it is a newbie. Here are the steps that will be your guide in making the recipe
1. Frozen Chicken Breasts On Foreman Grill
The foreman grill can be used to cook anything ranging from vegetables to chicken breasts. The grill has the upper and lower parts. This makes it easy to cook the chicken breasts perfectly. There is no risk of undercooking the meat.
Ingredients to be used when grilling
- Frozen chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- Plastic spatula
- Put the frozen chicken in the refrigerator for about 12 hours to thaw. Or you can put the chicken breasts under cold running water. Also, you can put the chicken in the microwave to thaw on the defrost part. The breasts may not cook evenly if it is not thawed.
- Clean the grill by wiping it with a paper towel. Warm the grill for about 5 minutes. Then place the grease drip dish under the front of the grill.
- After warming the oven, put the chicken on the grill and close the lid.
- Grill the chicken breasts for about 9 minutes for an inch thickness. Open the lid after they are cooked.
- Ensure that the temperature of the middle of the breasts is about 180 degrees. You can cook the chicken until it reaches the right temperature.
- Use a plastic spatula to remove the chicken breasts from the grill.
- Season them with salt and pepper or any of your favorite seasoning.
- They can be served while hot or warm.
2. Perfectly Gilled Chicken Breasts From The Freezer
Required Ingredients for the grilling of chicken breasts
- Chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons fat
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the fat in the pan.
- As the fat gets hot place the chicken breasts in the grill pan and cover.
- Flip the chicken after 5 minutes.
- After flipping, cover the chicken breasts for about 5 more minutes.
- Flip the chicken again, cover and wait for 10 more minutes
- After the 10 minutes flip, cover and remove it from the grill.
- Let the chicken breasts stay covered for 10 minutes.
- They are now ready to be served
3. The Grilled Chicken Breasts
Chicken breasts are the easiest to grill. The following step by step procedures will guide you on how to grill frozen chicken breasts. You can use various rubs, marinades, and sauces. The chicken breasts can be cooked directly on high heat without any risk because they are lean. They can be cooked easily and quickly.
You can use a thermometer to measure the temperatures. The temperature should be about 160 degrees.
Ingredients to be used
- Chicken breasts
- Pepper and salt
- Your favorite spice
- Clean the grill grates thoroughly
- Heat the grill on medium-heat. This will be used for direct heat grilling.
- Clean the chicken breasts with cold running water. Dry them with paper towels.
- If any chicken breast is thick at one end, use a mallet to pound it. This will ensure that the chicken cooks evenly.
- Rub the breasts with a little oil, preferably olive oil.
- Use the seasoning of your preference on the chicken breasts. Salt and pepper can do better.
- Put the chicken breasts on the grill for about 3 minutes.
- Don’t flip the breasts quickly; they may stick to the grill.
- As soon as the chicken breasts turn opaque in the middle, flip them.
- Use a pair of tongs to lift the chicken breasts.
- Flip them again after about three minutes.
- Grill for two minutes and then flip the chicken breasts. This ensures that the grill marks are on both sides.
- Grill for about five minutes. Check the temperature to be sure that the chicken is ready.
- If the breasts are too thick, close the grill pan lid for five minutes to cook properly.
- Now your chicken breasts are ready to be served. Put them on a serving plate and enjoy.
4. Emergency Grilled Chicken
Ingredients to be used
- 4 frozen chicken breasts
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
Procedure for preparing
- Heat the grill to medium-high
- Grill the frozen breasts while covered for about five minutes. This will help to defrost the chicken breasts.(You may want to learn how to defort the shrimp)
- Turn the breasts and grill for 8 minutes while covered.
- Turn the chicken breasts and apply oil or barbecue sauce on one side.
- Cook them for about three minutes. Do not cover the chicken breasts.
- Turn the chicken breasts and apply oil or barbecue sauce.
- Continue cooking them while covered for about 5 minutes.
- The chicken breasts are now ready to be served. Serve while they are hot.
- The time taken to cook depends on the chicken thickness and the type of the grill. If the grill is not seasoned well, you can brush the chicken breasts lightly with olive oil before grilling. This will ensure that the breasts do not stick to the grill.
5. Frozen Chicken Grilling
This is my favorite method. It is quick and easy. The grilled chicken breasts taste so good. You can try this at your own time. This is similar to roasting. You can marinade the breasts and rub any spice.
- Pre-heat the grill on high for 10 minutes. It should be about 450 degrees.
- Place the chicken breasts on the grill and reduce the heat to medium.
- Cook for about 10 minutes each side for breasts with bones. You can cook the boneless for about 7 minutes each side.
- Remove the delicious chicken breasts from the grill and let them stand for about 5 minutes.
- Now the chicken breasts are ready to be served. Enjoy!
The above are some of the ways you can grill frozen chicken breasts. The chicken breasts with bones may take more time as compared to the boneless chicken breasts.
Have you ever grilled frozen chicken breasts? What was the outcome? Did you think the steps in this article are simple and easy to follow? Are you able to follow the steps presented? Are the all the materials needed present? How would you respond from it?
Now you can easily grill your frozen chicken breasts perfectly with the help of the information presented in this article. If you find this article helpful, please feel free to share with others. You can also share your thoughts, reactions, and possibly your experience in doing this recipe. Just leave it in the comment section below.
You can also learn how many chicken breasts in a cup when grilling them.