How To Melt Nutella Faster And Easily?
How can melt the Nutella? Is it easy to melt? You can easily melt the Nutella to make the spreading or use easier. Continue reading this article to know how to melt Nutella faster and easily.
What Is Nutella?
This is a type of chocolate that can be spread. It has a hazelnut flavor that is sweetened. The Nutella is usually kept in the fridge to maintain its quality and for a long period of time. This will make it go hard. This will be hard to use it to make delicious recipes or for breakfast. You may be forced to leave it at room temperature and wait for it to melt. This will help the Nutella to get back to its natural texture. This may take long.
Using A Microwave
When melting the Nutella, you should not place the plastic jar directly in the microwave. This will create poisoning and lead to cancer. Ensure that you have you use a microwave safe container or glass to melt the Nutella.
The following are the instruction that you can use when using the microwave.
- Take the amount of Nutella that you need and place it in a bowl that is microwave safe. if you want to use it on bread, you can warm few spoons. If you are using it in desserts, you can use more than half of the jar.
- Place the bowl in the microwave and set it about 15 seconds. When taken from the microwave, it should have the consistency that you want. The amount of Nutella that you want to use will also determine the time taken to melt it.
- Use a spoon to stir the warmed Nutella. This is because the microwave usually heats the food from the outside before heating it in the inside. When you stir, the warmth will be even.
- If the consistency is not uniform, you can place the bowl back in the microwave for about 15 more seconds. Take the bowl out and stir for an even consistency. You can repeat this procedure about 3 times until you get the desired consistency.
- When ready use the desired amount for better results.
Using Hot Water
If you don’t have a microwave or when it is not working, you can still melt a whole Nutella jar for easier use. In this method, you will need a bowl of hot water. This is readily available and easier to use.
The following are the steps that you easily follow.
- Boil enough water in your kettle. If your thermos has water, ensure that it is enough. It should half full in the bowl or more.
- Pour the water in the bowl and place the jar of Nutella inside. Ensure that it is stable. Let the jar stand in the hot water for up to 5 minutes.
- Take it out of the bowl and check if it has melted. Stir the jar and check the consistency. If it is still tough, place it back in the bowl. Repeat this procedure until you achieve the desired consistency.
Using A Spoon
This is the simplest method that you can use to melt your Nutella. You should know how to use the spoon technique. You don’t need hot water, coffee, or tea. Here, you only need the spoon and some effort. This method is ideal for those who are ever busy but still want to enjoy the Nutella.
- Here you need to stir the Nutella continuously using the spoon. This will create friction which will generate some heat to make the Nutella melt.
- You should be patient as you stir. Do it until it is soft enough to spread.
- This method may not work with Nutella that is too stiff or thick.
Use Of Milk
The consistency of Nutella can be reduced into liquid form by stirring the Nutella in milk. This is a good combination. The method is fast and simple.
- Put the enough amount of Nutella that you need in a bowl. For bread, use few spoons.
- Add milk to the Nutella in the bowl. It should be about 10%. Stir them gently as you check the consistency. If the mixture is still tough, add more 10ml milk.
- Keep on stirring until you get the desired consistency.
- Repeat this procedure until you get the consistency that you want.
Using A Hot Butter Knife
This is a quick and simple method that you can use to melt your Nutella for spreading on your toast.
- Heat the knife in hot tea, coffee or water by dipping. You can also place it on top of the cup. The knife will be heated well to melt the Nutella.
- Use the warm knife to take the desired amount of Nutella. If it is still tough, warm the knife in the coffee for some few minutes.
- Use it to spread it on the bread and enjoy.
The above some of the methods that you can use to melt the Nutella to enjoy. You can use a spoon, a butter knife, hot water, or the microwave. When using the microwave, don’t melt it in the jar directly. This is harmful to your health.
Do you have any question or comment on how to melt Nutella? Please feel free to share in the comments section.
You can also learn how to roast pepitas.