The Best 5 Vanilla Mayonnaise Cake Recipes You Need To Try
I’m a firm believer that no birthday, especially for kids is complete without lots of sweets and cakes. Vanilla mayonnaise cake recipe joins the endless list of best cakes for kid’s birthdays. The last time I made this cake was two months ago when my daughter turned 6 years old. I made these cakes with buttercream frosting. My daughter and her friends were happy to taste it again since I have been making it year in year out.
To be honest, I find these cakes easier and quick to prepare than any other cakes thanks to many vanilla mayo cake recipes which I will share with you in this article. These recipes are super easy and quick to follow.
So if you have been searching for the best vanilla mayonnaise cake recipes, read on to find out which recipes top in my favorite list.
If you have heard of chocolate mayonnaise cake, here is the white one.
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. soda
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- Sift 1 1/2 cups sugar, 2 cups of flour, 2 tsp. soda, and 1/2 tsp. salt twice. Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into a greased medium size frying pan and bake at 325 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
- While baking the cake, you need to prepare your favorite frosting (You can learn on how to make store bought frosting better). Melt one stick of butter and add in ¼ cup of milk, 1 1/2 cup coconut, and brown sugar to blend.
- While the cake is warm, add and spread frosting on top.
- Place the frosted cake under a broiler until it turns brown and bubbly. If you want to turn this white mayo cake into a chocolate mayo cake, add 4 tablespoons cocoa.
When it comes to nutrition information, per serving of this cake provides 330 calories, 140 calories from fat, 15 grams total fat, 2.5 grams of saturated fat, 55 mg of cholesterol, 47 g of carbohydrates, 2 grams of dietary fiber, 28 grams of sugars, 5gm of protein, 2 % Vitamin A, 2 % Calcium and 10 %. You will need 10 minutes to prepare the ingredients and 30 minutes to cook this tasty and delicious cake.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit temperature (around 175 degrees Celsius). Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
- Sift 2 cups all-purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda together in a large bowl.
- Whip 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 cup white sugar, 3/4 cup cold water and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract together until the combination mix thoroughly. Add flour, salt and baking soda mixture you prepared above and mixture slowly.
- Beat the mixture using an electric mixer which runs at a medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter into the two pans that you prepared in step 1.
- Bake the batter in an oven which runs at 350 degrees Fahrenheit temperature (around 175 degrees Celsius) for 20 to 25 minutes rotating the pan halfway through until toothpick which you inserted in center comes out clean. Ice your cakes with favorite icing or frosting recipe.
Myself I combine vanilla, salt, 1 cup of the sugar and Crisco in a large bowl. I beat the mixture using a hand mixer until they become smooth. I add 2 cups of sugar and milk alternately, beating the batter after each addition until they turn smooth. If the batter is too thick I add more milk. If it is too runny, I add more sugar.
This is one of my favorite vanilla mayonnaise cake recipes. There are no additional eggs required in this recipe because the eggs come from the mayonnaise.
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 cup chopped dates (optional)
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Clean an Angel food cake and grease it.
- Mix 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1 cup mayonnaise and 1 cup sugar in a large bowl.
- Shift flour and salt together and add them to the bowl and mix.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon baking soda in 1 cup of hot water. If you want to use chopped nuts and dates, pour them over the baking powder solution.
- Pour the above mixture into the bowl containing flour and mix thoroughly to form the batter.
- Pour the mixture into the pan you prepared above and bake at 350°F for 1 hour. The baking time depends on the oven you use and whether you used nuts and dates.
- If you prefer a chocolate mayo cake, add 3 tbsp of cocoa powder (unsweetened) to the flour before sifting. You can need a Flour Sifter to make your baking better.
Mayonnaise takes the place of oil and eggs in this healthy packed recipe, producing a cake that is moist, light and rich with vanilla flavor. Below are the ingredients you need to prepare 12 cupcakes of this vanilla mayonnaise cake.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup cold mayonnaise
- 1 cup cold whole milk
- 1 tbsp McCormick Extra Rich Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to around 350 degrees. Meanwhile, line a 12-cup cupcake pan with kitchen paper liners.
- Whisk together the salt, baking powder, sugars, and flour. Add the vanilla, mayonnaise, and whole milk, and beat the mixture well with electric mixer until it turns smooth.
- Divide the batter evenly into prepared cupcake tins and bake them for 18 to 20 minutes until they turn slightly golden.
- Remove cupcakes from 12-cup cupcake pan, and let them cool completely on a rack before you frost them.
This vanilla mayonnaise cake recipe is one of the tastiest and most delicious you will ever make at home.
- 3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Cup Hot Water
- 3 Tbl Cocoa
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tsp Baking Soda
- Pre-heat your oven to around 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix mayonnaise and cream sugar together.
- Add flour and soda and mix until smooth. If you are preparing a chocolate mayo cake, add cocoa powder to the flour before sifting.
- Slowly stir in vanilla and water.
- Pour batter into greased cake pan. A 9×13 pan is the most preferred for this purpose. Bake the batter at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Remove it from the pan and allow it to cool for 15 minutes before you frost with your favorite frosting.
From the vanilla mayonnaise cake recipes that I have shared above, you have probably found that these cakes are not only easier to cook but also nutritious. You need to put all items ready, purchase all the ingredients for your selected recipe and start making the cake following the instructions that I have shared above.
If you have any information you want to contribute to this article, just feel free to share it in the comment box below. If you found this article interesting and informative, I would also appreciate if you share it on your social media platforms for other people to find and read it.